Been a long day, like got up at 4, worked a 12+ hour work day and should probably be asleep right now long day, so there will be no discussion about anything tonight. I thought about simply writing "Sleep is awesome" because there are some truths that can best be summed up in one, simple sentence. But my friend Shelby tagged me in this meme and it looked like a fun thing to do before passing out. Not so much going to tag anyone as encourage you all to visit the following corners of the internet:
- Shelby's Blog
- Shelby's Music Blog
- Jenelle's Blog
- Karen's Tumblr
- Rick's Blog
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Paste these rules on your blog post.
3) Respond to the following prompts.
4) Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
5) Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
6) Leave “Tagged You” notices on their blog/Facebook.
7) Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
1) The best investment you ever made:
Every single dime and minute I spent getting the hell out of Jersey when I did was worth it times twenty.
2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
Book: The Egyptologist
Movie: Royal Tenenbaums
Song: Arcade Fire - "Crown of Love"
3) Weirdest quirk:
I am nothing but weird quirks
4) One wish immediately granted:
a place of my own
5) Most expensive hobby:
My social life
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
Joan of Arc
8) The most famous/interesting member of your family tree:
9) What would you say to your teenage self?
You are not as smart or put together as you think.
10) Which celebrity would you most want to look like?
If I'm aiming slightly realistic I'd say Drew Barrymore, if I'm deep in dream land I'd say Scarlett Johansson.
11) What would your last meal be?
12) What's your favorite place on earth?
my head, Rutgers Gardens, Garden State Parkway late at night (I may be happy I left but I still pine for what I had to leave behind).
13) If someone made a mixtape about your life what three songs would have to be on it?
"Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd, "Go Places" by The New Pornographers, "Thunder Road" by Bruce Springsteen